Monday, November 18, 2013

Feeling Like Fall.

The weather has definitely cooled down! Even though I'm not a fan of the cold. I do like being able to layer up with cute sweaters and jackets!

I wore this maxi dress with a cute leather jacket to add a bit of edge. This maxi was the best pic for that day!

We had a photo shoot for the look book on my internship (more details later). It was my first time helping out with a shoot and it was a total success! I had tons of fun and thats something I can see myself doing more of.

I loved how comfortable I was in my maxi. I am always on the move. So anything I can throw on and keep going, gets a thumbs up with me!

What do you guys think of my outfit?






Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Nordstrom
Jacket: Forever 21
Maxi: H&M
Bag: Steve Madden
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Angelica!

No comments:

Post a Comment