Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello 2014!

I know I'm late! I have been running around non stop for the last three weeks but never mind that!

I am so excited that it's a new year and I have big plans for this year! (like always) but something does feel different about this year! I decided to cut my New Years Resolution list in half and I'm feeling really good about accomplishing my list this year!

The first thing on my list is SELF LOVE! This year is about doing what makes me happy and striving for my dreams!

The second thing on my list is to DEVOTE MORE TIME to this blog! I'm always looking at other blogs and admiring their work but I have one of my own! I need to focus on Molded by Clay!

This is a for ME year!

What's on your New Year Resolution list if you have one? If not, why not?

 Angelica 

No comments:

Post a Comment