Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Missouri Fashion Week

One of my close friends, Daniel Jolivette showed his collection at Missouri Fashion Week and I wouldn't have missed it for anything! I loved every piece that walked down the runway! But that may be because he's my friend... Naw! He's just really talented

The fashion week was three days long filled with collections from talented designers but I could only make it to the last night. There were dancers, shopping booths, drinks, and of course everything fashion. I had a great time and there will be more on my friend and his line in a later post! But now here is a little something from that night!





 Some of Daniel's designs!

Me + Daniel

  


Shirt: H&M
Bralette: Nordstrom
Pants: Nordstrom
Shoes: Steve Madden

Angelica xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment