Monday, September 23, 2013

Queen Bey

I'm a little late but I had to make a quick post about the Beyonce Concert I attended a few months back. My friends and I drove to Oklahoma City to see her and it was worth the trip! This woman is amazing! She sounds just as great as she does on the radio and TV. She puts on a full show. I was standing the whole time! Even though, I was exhausted when I got there, when I left the concert I was full of adrenaline. All I can say is how great she is.

We had pretty decent seats. I wish I could go see her again in December when she comes to St. Louis and get floor seats but that's not looking promising. I encourage all to go see her once in your lifetime in concert because you will not be disappointed!

Now to the outfits. Here are a few pictures of my friends and I from the concert.


Me and my friends before Bey came out



After the conert


Necklace: Mom's
Shirt: Express
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Steve Madden



2 comments: