Monday, December 3, 2012

Liebstar Award!



Wow, It took me a while but it was harder than I thought to find eleven blogs to post! Magda Fleurimond, blogger of Elegantly Simple, nominated me for this award. Thanks again!


1. When you receive the award thank the person that gave you it and post the link to his/her blog in your post.
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post.
5. Then create eleven questions for them to answer

REMEMBER TO VISIT THEIR PAGE AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE NOMINATION J


Let’s get started:

11 Things about Myself:

1. I am Fashion Communication major with a minor in Business and I LOVE it!
2. I have an obsession with blogging. I have four... including this one. 
(my Tumblr, My Accessory Blog (Optic Flow Accessories under construction), CopOurStyle (blog with my friend!)
3. I want to be in New York or California right now... preferably somewhere warm... so Cali lol
4. True Life: I have a weird thing for watching cheer videos & Fashion Shows. :/
5. I can watch closet tours and clothing hauls all day without moving from my bed.
6. I want to live overseas when I am older.
7. I am on the dance team for my school... that's pretty fun.
8. I am in a committed relationship with Michael Ealy... He just doesn't know I exist.
9. I make accessories in my spare time.
10. I am really bad at expressing my feelings towards someone unless its happiness
11. I live for my mommy! I would do anything for her! YAY MOMMY! lol

11 Questions from Miss Elegant


1)Why did you choose that name for your blog?
It is actually my last name and I thought of molding clay like pottry... haha nothing too special
2) One thing you can’t live your house without?
My cellie!
3)A place you would like to visit?
TOKYO
4) Favorite piece of clothing?
I would have to say my black & white striped skirt. I wear that thing all the time.
5) Why made you decide to start blogging?
I always been looking at blogs and admiring them and one day I was like why don't you do that? so, i did!
6)Handbag or shoes?
You can't make me choose between those! Those are the two things I will buy before I get anything else.
7)One thing you don’t like (pet peeves)?
when someone sneezes or coughs behind/ by me. I know they can't control it but it always make me feel like they sneezed or coughed on me, especially if they did not cover their mouth. I am always annoyed and disgusted afterwards. 
8)A goal you would like to accomplish within 5 years?
Living in California, New York, or overseas somewhere and being a stylist for a magazine and having my boutique up and running!
9)One thing you like to do, hobby?
My accessories!
10)Have you ever been in love?
ummm i would say pretty damn close
11)What’s your Zodiac sign?
Aquarius!

11 Questions for my Nominee 
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. Are you still in school?
4. If so, what is your major? If not, what do you do?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. Who is your inspiration for your blog?
7. What is your weird obsession?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What is something you cannot live without?
10. Where is somewhere you would like to live?
11. What is your favorite TV show?

Now for the Nominees!
1. Coco's Cecrets
2. My Life as Liv 
3. The Instrumental
4. In Colored Dreams 
5. Mickey Vin
6. Romeo's Fashion Fix
7. Me and My Rails
8. Desea 
9. Cireres Boy
10. Inside A Petite World
11. Ms. Versatile Tips

Okay! Hope you enjoyed the post check out some of these blogs and give us all a follow!

xoxo Angelica 





1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, I enjoy reading your answers! Yes I know it's hard to find the 11 followers :(
    I'm glad you got it done!
    Also please stop by my page and like my new Facebook page for the blog :)
    XOXO
    elegantlsysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete