Friday, November 30, 2012

Snake Print.

Hi... lately I have been slacking! Usually my lack of blogging is due to me being extremely busy with school work and thangs. This time it's the lack of! I slept all day today trying to catch up on sleep. It was great! But I got absolutely nothing accomplished. I watched movies and stalked blogs all day. That should count for something... right?

Earlier, I was looking at someones blog (cannot remember the name) and they had a whole back story for every post. I liked how they gave a little personal feel to why they chose that outfit. So I tried to think of a whole story I could tell you guys but I got nothing. BUT! what I can tell you is that I have been wanting pants like this for a while and I finally got them. I cannot get enough I already wore them twice this week... A little much?... NAW!










































Headband: Forever 21
Scarf: Target
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Dillards
Shoes: Chucks

xoxo Angelica

2 comments:

  1. www.lucasbergan.blogspot.com
    (tjek den så du rigtig flink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look awesome perfect body perfect look <3 fab <3 great blog Dear- would you like to follow each other? Let me know! I would love to!wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete