Friday, September 21, 2012

Today's Attire

I have been working on great things and I cannot wait to tell the world about it! I will be promoting it in the near future. All this work has meant no sleep but I always seem to find time to put myself together in the morning. I feel even if you do feel down, put on something cute! Wearing sometime I think is really cute and that I like. Always makes me feel better! This is a cute crop top I got from the thrift store paired with high waisted shorts and a jean vest. This is my school attire for the day and for whatever the rest of the day brings me.







Sunglasses: Nordstrom
Necklace: H&M
Vest: Thrift Store
Shirt: Thrift Store
Shorts: H&M
Bracelets: Optic Flow Accessories
Socks: Chanel
Shoes: Chucks

xoxo Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment