Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New York Fashion Week!

This was my first trip to New York City! I'm interning at a local magazine here in St. Louis called ALIVE Magazine and I got the chance to tag along and experience the big apple! Plus, my good friend, Daniel was there with me the whole time. 

We didn't arrive until the 4th day. It was all so surreal,"I can't believe I am in New York for fashion week" was all I kept saying to myself and i'm pretty sure my entire stay I got 8 hours of sleep, but it was worth it! I had the chance to go to some pretty great shows like Noon by Noor, Pamella Roland, Skingraft (Where I saw Whoopi Goldberg, 2 Chains and Coco & Breezy) and Michael Costello which was my favorite show of the week! I had such a great time there! I got to meet some awesome people and see a little of the city. I cannot wait to go back!

Kept it short and sweet for you! Didn't want to bore you with my never ending stories about New York and I know I look pissed in all these pics but I was actually overly excited!

HERE is a little clip of my favorite outfit from Michael Costello.



(Cynthia Bailey from Real Housewives of Atlanta)


(Shopping in Soho)

(Out one night in this cute dress I got from Clr Mnstr, a local shop in STL)

(Daniel & I in Times Square)


No comments:

Post a Comment