Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Ruth's Chris Party on the Patio!


This Thursday, June 26th ALIVE Magazine and Ruth's Chris are throwing a patio party. Which I cannot wait to attend! This is a great way to kick off the summer and catch up with some friends. This will be my first time are Ruth's Chris and from what I hear, this will not be my last!


Ruth's Chris are known for their  USDA Prime Steak that arrives on a 500° plate. I don't know about you but my mouth is already watering! Not only that but they have a happy hour called Sizzle, Swizzle, Swirl. During the Sizzle, Swizzle, Swirl happy hour there are food and drink items for $7 or $8. I'm not don yet! Ruth's Chris also provides a number of private rooms for meetings and special dinners. 

Here are a couple of pictures of what to expect at Ruth's Chris. Not sure of the names of these dishes but they definitely look yummy!





At the Patio Party Ruth's Chris is offering free light bites and drinks from 6-8. Once I heard this, there was no way I was missing this. If you are interested in attending the Ruth's Chris Patio Party just make a reservation here! Hope to see you there! 


Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment