Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Finally 21!

Hey Everyone! My birthday was Sunday, February 9th and I can officially say that I am part of the cool kid crew! I have been waiting on this forever because there is literally nothing to do around St. Louis if you are under the age of 21... I mean like really!

It wasn't all cheerful giggles. The week before my birthday was stressful! My close friend was supposed to make my dress for me but things came up at the very last minute and he couldn't anymore! So, I had a week to find a cute outfit and still get the perfect accessories and everything for my dress. I had purchased more shoes weeks ago. So now I'm looking for something that would match those and black was not an option. I wanted something all white but that nearly impossible to find anywhere around this time and it was way too late to make an order. After I had a mini panic attack was wee close to just canceling my birthday. Yeah, I was really going to cancel my birthday. I was like "my life is ruined! I'm not even going to have a 21st!" I'm so dramatic. I have no idea how my friends put up with me. Long story short, my friend, Daniel that was supposed to make my dress had this super cute dress that he had designed for his senior collection and he let me borrow it!... Thank Gawd!

Once I figured out what I wanted to do for my birthday, which was literally the day of. A few friends and I went to this club called the Rustic Goat. We were only there for about an hour because I wasn't ready when everyone showed up. (I am only admitting that on here but if you ask me in person. It wasn't my fault we were so late!) Even though we were only there for an hour it was so much fun and it felt so good to be drinking in public, legally!

After a full morning of recovery. That evening I had dinner at Rosalita's Cantina, a restaurant well-known  for their margaritas. Which I did have, frozen strawberry just incase you were wondering and it was delicious but I couldn't drink it all like I wanted because I was still recovering from the night before. There was just a few of my friends and I am so happy they showed up to hang out with me that night even though it ended up snowing. I had such a great time! My really good friend Colondra threw down on my make up too! Here are a few pics from the dinner!






Angelica


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Angelica!
    Good meeting you today!
    This dress is stunning on you! Are the pearls in the back attached to the dress?
    Also, your makeup here makes you remind me of Janelle Monae, and that is awesome!
    Happy belated birthday!

    - Jill
    stilettosonsundaymorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete