Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh Hey!

I know, I haven't posted in a while and it has been driving me crazy! I had such big expectations for this post but it didn't work out... so sad.

A few hours ago I had everything in my head that I wanted to tell you guys but my internet stopped working and now I forgot it!.. Anyway, this is an outfit I wore the other day. It was so nice outside! So I decided to pair these leggings with my new high low ASOS shirt and a snood.  

I had been wanting these leggings forever and I finally got them! When picking them out I wanted a color that I knew no one else would have. So I went with Olive, but now I kind of want the black ones too! Which means more damage to my wallet... but worth it! What do you guys think?

Sorry about the pictures. They are a little dark and blurry today.





Snood: ASOS
Shirt: ASOS
Leggings: Pink Ice
Bracelets: Optic Flow Accessories
Rings: ASOS

xoxo Angelica

2 comments:

  1. I always see those leggings on ebay, it's great to finally see someone wearing them, you coordinated them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool leggings!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete