Friday, July 27, 2012

Ssekos!!

Ssekos are Sandals that were designed to help farther education of ladies with talent and potential in Uganda. Sseko Designs hires recent secondary school graduates to live and work together, while earning money that will go directly towards their university education. These women will not make sandals forever. They will go on to be doctors, lawyers, politicians, writers and teachers that will bring change. By buying these sandals it helps them to farther their path in educating themselves and following their dreams. I only own a pair that I got from Mustard Seed in Columbia, MO and I love them! i have three different types of laces and you can change the design of them whenever and whatever you want! This is the Sseko website... Check it out! http://ssekodesigns.com/

Here I tied my Ssekos in a braided thong sandal. instructions listed on the site. 

xoxo Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment